Your old phone will be brand new. If you have updated the phone to Android 12. Find out how to update…
Download Android 12 Beta:
The first beta build of Android 12 has been unveiled at the Google I / O event. Google’s new operating system has a completely new design. At the same time, a bunch of new features have been added in the privacy and other sections. Android 12 is currently being installed on a select few phones. Although more features will be launched in this version before the launch of Android 12 stable build.
Which smartphones are getting Android 12 beta update?
For now, Pixel 5, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a (5G), Pixel 4, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL can be installed on Android 12 phones. This update can also be installed on some phones from Asus, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, Sharp, Tecno, TCL, Vivo, Xiaomi and ZTE.
How to install Android 12 Beta?
* Android Beta Program website must be opened first.
* Then log in using your Google Account.
* Now you will see the list of devices that can be installed on Android 12 Public Beta.
* If you have your phone in the list, select ‘Opt-in’ on your phone.
* Now accept the terms and select the ‘Confirm and Enroll’ option.
* After that, open Settings on your phone and select Software Updates.
* Here you will see the option to download and install Android 12 Public Beta.
It may take a few minutes for the update to arrive on the phone. However, all data on the phone should be backed up before installing this update. If you ever want to come back to Android 11 after installing Android 12, you have to go to the website again and select ‘Opt-out’. After that you can come back to Android 11 by installing the update again.